As a public service to my fellow beer enthusiasts (cuz who KNOWS when we’ll be able to congregate again), I’m keeping a quick list of local breweries offering to-go and/or delivery service. These are my closest places to start, I’ll continually add and update this list as time/info dictates, so check back often.
And please, SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BREWERS!!! Tip ginormously if possible. They’ve all taken a big hit, and if you want to see them around once we’re past this, give ‘em whatever $$$ you can spare!
And brewers, if you wanna get on this list, send me your deets! Hit me up on my contact page.
- Armistice Brewing, Richmond — open daily 2-8pm to to-go orders. Pre-ordering strongly encouraged — go here.
- East Brother Brewing, Richmond — to-go pickup available daily 2-7pm, again order online in advance. Delivery also available to Richmond, San Pablo, El Sobrante, Pinole, Hercules (yay!), El Cerrito, or Albany. Deets here.
- Del Cielo Brewing, Martinez — open Friday-Sunday 2-5pm for pickup. Order online for same-day pickup.
- Origin Brewer, Richmond — limited growler and keg sales for Richmond and El Cerrito. Contact them here to make arrangements.
- Elevation 66 Brewing, El Cerrito — food and beer available to-go, order here. Hours differ depending on menu, see site for details.
- Mare Island Brewing, Vallejo — to-go food and drink (including wine!) available at their Ferry Taproom only, daily Noon-7pm. Order here.
- Ocean View Brew Works, Albany — to-go and delivery available. For info, check out their app.
- Gilman Brewing, Berkeley — open daily 1-8 for to-go beer and food orders. Oder here.
Keep checking back for updates. A long-distance glass-clink to all!